Personal Data" or "Data" means any information which identifying you and which are collected with your consent on our Website.
Responsible for the processing of your Data
SUN CITY - head office 25 Avenue du Bois de la Pie- 93290 Tremblay-En-France - 334 692 290 RCS BOBIGNY, is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data collected on the Website.
What Data we collect
When you create your customer account, we are collected the following Data about you:
- Your Surname, first name,
- Your position within the business,
- Your login and password,
- The address of your place of work
- Your professional email
- Your professional phone number
Other data may be collected automatically when you browse the Website. The list of categories of Data concerned is presented under the heading COOKIES.
For what purposes is your Data used ?
Your Data is processed for the following purposes:
- Ensure identification,
- Manage orders and order follow-up (delivery, payment, claims management, after-sales service, litigation management),
- send you our informative emails (e.g. confirmation of registration, order, shipment tracking...)
- send you promotional emails.
How long do we keep your data?
Your Personal Data are kept in our active database for a maximum of 3 years from the date of your last activity, i.e. from either:
- your last order;
- your last visit to the Website.
The deletion of your Data from our active database will be followed by an intermediate archiving period in order to satisfy our legal, accounting and tax obligations, and also to be able to manage any complaints, within the applicable limitation periods.
Who are the recipients of your Personal Data?
Our company or its subsidiaries are the sole recipients of your Data.
Are there any transfers of your Data outside the European Union?
None of your Data is transferred outside the European Union.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations applicable to May 25, 2018 regarding personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
- Access your data, request correction, deletion or portability;
- Withdraw your consent for the future, for all or part of the treatments concerned;
- You object to the processing of your Data or request its limitation;
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving your comment in the CONTACT US section of our Website.
If you subscribe to our newsletter and do not wish to receive it anymore, you can unsubscribe by changing your choice in the "My Account" section,
The request will be taken into account as soon as possible.